AIG Insurance

gunnywife

Yes

They've been in business for 100 years.

If you're quietly asking about experience working with them?

Then 100% of the people who properly file a claim for a covered reason are extremely happy.

On the other hand, people who have filed a claim not knowing that what they are claiming is not for a covered reason will say that AIG sucks and they will never do business with them again.

Edited by klfrodo

23 hours ago, gunnywife said:

Has anyone had any experience with AIG insurance?

I have not used them but I just did obtain one of the policies deluxe (AIG/Travel Guard), for an upcoming cruise in October.  The overall cost for the deluxe plan, was 9% of the total cost of the cruise.  My TA highly recommends them and after doing a lot of on-line research they almost always have gotten very positive reviews.  Hopefully, I won't have to make a claim but I do feel I made the right choice based on what my TA has said as well as the research I have done.  Good luck

On 8/3/2022 at 7:42 AM, LGW59 said:

I have not used them but I just did obtain one of the policies deluxe (AIG/Travel Guard), for an upcoming cruise in October.  The overall cost for the deluxe plan, was 9% of the total cost of the cruise.  My TA highly recommends them and after doing a lot of on-line research they almost always have gotten very positive reviews.  Hopefully, I won't have to make a claim but I do feel I made the right choice based on what my TA has said as well as the research I have done.  Good luck

You might want to look at their cases with the Better Business Bureau.  

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

AIG knows how to write insurance and collect the premiums but when it comes time to pay for claims they showed their true colors with default swaps and we the taxpayers, had to bail them out.  There are many other reputable travel insurance companies to do business with.

• Thanks 1