Caribbean cruise from Barbados

tel69

Hi, my wife and i are booked on cruise B226a on 5th Nov 2022, i have checked on P&Os website under the A to Z of ports information, and it states that PCR tests are required 72 hrs before arrival on fly Caribbean cruises, is this correct as i thought that you no longer had to have a PCR test to enter Barbados.

Also can anyone who has been on a Caribbean cruise recently, are there any other islands that require testing before entry as trying to find answers online is very confusing.

Any help would be most appreciated

2 minutes ago, tel69 said:

Hi, my wife and i are booked on cruise B226a on 5th Nov 2022, i have checked on P&Os website under the A to Z of ports information, and it states that PCR tests are required 72 hrs before arrival on fly Caribbean cruises, is this correct as i thought that you no longer had to have a PCR test to enter Barbados.

Also can anyone who has been on a Caribbean cruise recently, are there any other islands that require testing before entry as trying to find answers online is very confusing.

Any help would be most appreciated

We was on one October last year and the islands changed the requirements daily or it seamed that way.

I don't think the Caribbean protocols are known yet.  Last year they were announced early October, just after a large number of people were due to pay their balances.  I'm guessing that end of September early October will be the first we hear.