Resort Day Passes in Cabo?

bbunch04

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, SDPadreFan said:

The Hilton in Cabo is out on the tourist corridor between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. That would be one expensive taxi there and back.

Ok thanks I see it's far, no idea how much a taxi would cost? We are overnight in Cabo so wanted to do something different, will look into closer places.

Coming off a ship, I'm guessing at least $40 each way. Could be as high as $60. Hope you are planning on staying on the ship overnight. Cabo is a finicky port because of the anchorage's location. It might be fine to run tenders one day and not the next. Leaving you with a very expensive trip (flight) back to the ships homeport or the next cruise port. Not worth the risk in my opinion. Cabo's a great place - been going there 19 years straight, and this will be our 20th year in late October. We are timeshare owners at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach. We watch the cruise ships sail from our balcony by most mornings in Oct/Nov. This picture is of my wife (right) and our best friend (left) back in 2007.1487109563_IMG_0027(PSE7edit).thumb.jpg.cbb2132dcb0b0e5723f27f4201c6ae5b.jpg

• Like 2