Cruise Critic Signon

Did they just update their security sign on process;  I couldn't sign on to Cruise Critic until I changed my password.  Been here for years; all of a sudden, logon doesn't work.  No big deal, just wondering if we have to update our sign on periodically 

8 minutes ago, Pickels said:

Did they just update their security sign on process;  I couldn't sign on to Cruise Critic until I changed my password.  Been here for years; all of a sudden, logon doesn't work.  No big deal, just wondering if we have to update our sign on periodically 

No, I have not experienced this.  I know a little while back changes were made where you have to sign in more regularly (esp if you are switching devices), but I have not been forced to change my password.

I have not been forced to change my password but often I get a suggestion that I should change it. I think Safari is making the suggestion because it is a weak password or maybe it was in a data breach. I should change it but have been lazy about it because I don't consider a weak password a big deal on Cruise Critic like I would if it was banking website. Changing it would be no big deal since I have autofill turned on, I don't have to type it. I am just being lazy.  When I used Windows on a computer at work about ten years ago they used to make my log in password  every six months so I would change it,  then change it right back. 

4 hours ago, canderson said:

Blame it on 'Caps Lock' 😄

Haven't changed mine since 2004.  Probably shouldn't be bragging on that, but.. 

"CAPS LOCK" was the first thing I checked!!

Thank you @Host Carolyn for moving this thread to the correct forum!

10 hours ago, Pickels said:

Howdy @Pickels!

It could have been for numerous reasons. Check out the pinned thread on this forum:  Login & Navigating to Roll Call Issues? Clearing your Cruise Critic boards cookie should help!

Otherwise... I can only suggest you contact CC Help Michell at help@cruisecritic.com from your Cruise Critic email address of record. This is so your membership can be verified, and reply sent to your Cruise Critic email address of record. If your current Cruise Critic email address of record is not correct and needs to be updated before you send your email, please see the following: How to: Change your Cruise Critic Email Address or User Name

Please be sure to include your user name, type of device and your browser in your email. 

Happy sails,

Host Kat