pre booking process

Lonedaddy

This was in regents email "RESERVATIONS OPEN ON AUGUST 24, BUT YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR EARLY RESERVATION REQUEST STARTING TODAY." - so how does this work - Can I have my travel agent call Regent to reserve and they confirm on the 24th?  I'm moving a cruise I booked on board to a South Africa cruise as they said I could move once and still keep the OBS program benefits.  

6 hours ago, Lonedaddy said:

Can I have my travel agent call Regent to reserve and they confirm on the 24th?

It won't hurt to ask your TA to call her/his Regent contact. Not sure if it will be a shoo-in, but if she/he has an established relationship with Regent, it couldn't hurt.

I asked my TA to book me on one of the new itineraries. She called and was told the reservations are starting Aug 24, but her Regent contact now knows she's interested. I was very specific on not only the cruise and the suite level, but first/second/3rd choice suites. I guess I'll see in a couple weeks how her request worked.

• Like 1

We pre booked 2 cruises (did it on the ship).  What was explained to us is that when you pre-book, you are actually putting your name on the waitlist.  When they open bookings up, they clear the waitlist and you have a set amount of time (I think 48 hours) to accept the clearance or reject it.  So get your TA to get your  name on the pre-booking waitlist and when you clear they'll let you know. 

• Like 4