Drink Package Price

iloveglee

Is anyone able to supply me with a) the drink package prices and b) a menu of drink prices.  (MSC),  I hope this post has gone onto the MSC specific section as I intended.  I am looking to book a cruise with them, and I object strongly to not knowing how much it's going to cost me before I book.  Booking then being able to see the prices isn't really good enough, when you are not able to cancel without penalty if you think it's going to be too expensive.

We have cruised with many different lines, and I have never seen this before, always you know in advance of booking how much the add ons were going to be.  It would be easy to think, don't cruise with them.  They're not, admittedly my first choice, but they are the only line that sails from the port we want to sail from, at the time of year we want to travel.  

14 hours ago, iloveglee said:

Is anyone able to supply me with a) the drink package prices and b) a menu of drink prices.  (MSC),  I hope this post has gone onto the MSC specific section as I intended.  I am looking to book a cruise with them, and I object strongly to not knowing how much it's going to cost me before I book.  Booking then being able to see the prices isn't really good enough, when you are not able to cancel without penalty if you think it's going to be too expensive.

We have cruised with many different lines, and I have never seen this before, always you know in advance of booking how much the add ons were going to be.  It would be easy to think, don't cruise with them.  They're not, admittedly my first choice, but they are the only line that sails from the port we want to sail from, at the time of year we want to travel.  

Which ship are you looking at and what cruise length? Someone booked on that ship/itinerary may be able to look in their app and tell you the current prices as they show once you are booked. Prices  on MSC seem to vary depending on country/region. 

20 hours ago, LatinaInTexas said:

We had the easy plus package and I believe it was $346 bought pre cruise. If bought after you pay the 15% service charge.

Have a few pics of drink menu.

So those Signature cocktails aren't covered by any drink package? I think the Premium is only up to $13. That's a bummer. 

22 hours ago, iloveglee said:

Is anyone able to supply me with a) the drink package prices

You make not like the answer but it is the only correct answer. The drinks package price is the price you are offered during the booking process. Depends on your country, the ship, the route, the ongoing promos, whatever. One good news is that it is unheard of that anyone ever got a cheaper price / offer later when not having booked the drinks package already with the cruise. 

4 hours ago, smplybcause said:

So those Signature cocktails aren't covered by any drink package? I think the Premium is only up to $13. That's a bummer. 

I was upset because I had debated buying the drink package and had seen some current posted menus and saw that Jack Daniels was covered being $9. That's my husbands drink of choice. Only to get onboard and see that Jack Daniels was now $10 and not covered by the easy plus package. 

2 hours ago, Bobblehat71 said:

on my upcoming Europa its this:

Easy - £203

Easy + - £289

Premium Extra  - £392

My 7 night Grandiosa for next year has exactly the same prices.