L'excursion Bleue

flcraigs5

One of the fellows on the HAL board did an excellent write up about their excursion using that company.  The-Inside-Cabin is his handle.  It sounded like a great excursion.

I don’t know how to attach his report (not great on computer, sorry) 

Edited by canadianbear
Added info

I’m in Tahiti now on an 18 day Wind Spirit. Have done Bruno’s L Excursion Bleue in the past and it was great. Snorkeling, pearl and vanilla farms (personally I feel wasted time though) Coral Gardens and great lunch. He has his sons mostly operate the tours currently. Sometimes his response to inquiries is slow so be persistent.

On 8/16/2022 at 11:17 AM, Petoonya said:

I’m in Tahiti now on an 18 day Wind Spirit. Have done Bruno’s L Excursion Bleue in the past and it was great. Snorkeling, pearl and vanilla farms (personally I feel wasted time though) Coral Gardens and great lunch. He has his sons mostly operate the tours currently. Sometimes his response to inquiries is slow so be persistent.

So happy to hear you finally made it back to French Polynesia!  How did things work out with the situation with Ato in Fakarava?

5 hours ago, Zukini said:

So happy to hear you finally made it back to French Polynesia!  How did things work out with the situation with Ato in Fakarava?

Amazing cruise Zuke. Some bad weather but still a dream. Here with Barrycat and a few other CC-ers. Atos trip was superb- he’s had twin tragedies in last few months and had his son Taianui do the tour- as good or better than Ato. Snorkeling, fishing, wandering beautiful atolls. Great lunch. 
There are 98 people on the ship and no COVID knock on wood. You are missed.

61159986-7187-4DD5-B083-BAA01D7F61CB.jpeg

• Like 1