Changing person in cabin

kweentwo

1 minute ago, kweentwo said:

We are traveling in 2 cabins and I was wondering if 2 of the passengers can switch cabins?

You can just do it on board after check-in.  I have also read that as long as one passenger remains, you can change a name, but that has been in the context of a new guest not previously booked.  You didn't specify details, but lots of parents book 1 parent and 1 child in each cabin and then switch after boarding.

Just now, kweentwo said:

We are traveling in 2 cabins and I was wondering if 2 of the passengers can switch cabins?

So, are there four of you in a group??  And you want to switch two of the passengers to another cabin?  

Of course you can always go to the front desk and just rearrange who has access to the cabin on each medallion?  Or you can have each medallions open the doors of both cabins for all of you. 

If you actually want to switch out cabins on the reservation ahead of time, just make sure one person in the original cabin stays the same so you won't need to make a whole new reservation.  

• Like 2

On 8/26/2022 at 10:22 AM, kweentwo said:

Yes, there are 4 of us and we will be keeping 1 of the original passengers in each of the cabins. 

I know good friends will do this strategy when one couple does not have shareholders or ‘elite’ status. This way you split the elite and or Shareholder couple on the booking reservation  so both cabins will receive the elite minibar and get the shareholders benefit.