Cruise Tours

Lovincruisin1321

I have never done a cruise tour with Princess, but I do have one booked with them for a 6 day Machu Picchu tour prior to our next cruise. Princess usually only books 5 star hotels with breakfast included. Many meals are included in our MP tour. I did book a hotel package with Princess for my last cruise and we had private transport to the hotel, met at.the airport customs exit by a driver with a sign. The hotel was wonderful, the breakfasts were great. Luggage out in the morning of ship departure, it was picked up and we didn't see again until it arrived in our room.  Comfortable bus ride to the port, until some passengers.starting talking politics.  But I don't think you'll be disappointed. 

It's been a few years, but I did 2 cruise tours in Alaska and one in Australia. In Alaska we stayed in Princess owned lodges and in Australia the hotels were 4-5 stars. Princess took care of all transportation and luggage. I had two suitcases one for the land portion and one for the sailing portion. I had specific luggage tags for each portion and the sailing suitcase was kept by Princess and was delivered to my cabin the first day on ship. In Alaska I put my suitcase outside my door and it was picked up and driven to the next stop. In Australia we brought our bags down to the lobby and they were placed on the bus for us.

You can always start a thread for your cruise tour if one hasn't been started yet.

We have done 2 Alaska cruisetours and 1 Canada/New England cruisetour; we loved all of them.  Princess does a great job of looking after you.  They are expensive and would be cheaper if you like to do the same things on your own.  But if you don't wish to drive, or research lots of history and look for sites to visit, cruisetours are our best way to do these things.