ecstasy Itinery??

peachcrek

when we booked the cruise progresso was one of the ports, last weekend in feb. we attended a travel show in NYC and picked up several Brochures from the Carnival booth and the new 2006-2007 books show Calica/ and Playa del Carmen as the port it will be traveling to, has anyone heard of any changes as we are really hoping to go to calica instead of progresso, it would really make us happy if they have changed the Itinery

We are on the Ecstasy in May and we will go to Calica/Playa Del Carmen, if you go on to Carnival.com there are several ways you can check on the itineraries. Easiest way is just choos the Fun Ship you will be on and it shows all of the dates and itineraries.

we are on 5 day cruise and the Carnival site says progresso but catalog says different, just wondering if anyone knows if there was a change. I visit the carnival site at least twice a week and check the Itinery, to see if anything changes, since she will start sailing again in the next few weeks if anyone goes on the 5 day please let me know which port she will go to besides Cozumel, thanks Fran

I called Carnival seems that the 2006 2007 catalogs were printed with playa as a port at that time, but it was to late to change the printing in catalog so it is progresso they have them printed up to a year ahead and it was before Katrina so things changed, so it could not be changed I was hoeing it would be playa but no luck!! darn

Archived