Photo Package Question

barb in ga

I was going to book the 5 photo package, but when I went to checkout, it stated that we have to have a package for each person. I get that we can't include anyone not in our cabin, but I'm surprised that I have to purchase 2 packages to get both of us in the photo. How much does a single photo cost?

Barb

6 hours ago, barb in ga said:

I was going to book the 5 photo package, but when I went to checkout, it stated that we have to have a package for each person. I get that we can't include anyone not in our cabin, but I'm surprised that I have to purchase 2 packages to get both of us in the photo. How much does a single photo cost?

Barb

I have a trip coming up, but my trip is not till Nov 2023.  When I go to the photo packages it will allow me to select one person to buy the photos under. 

Personally, I'm buying the all digital package.  You don't get any printed photos from the cruise, but who cares?  Those can be bent or ripped or scratched on the way home.  The digi package for a 7-day cruise is $175.  They are available to be downloaded from a MSC website for 6 months after your trip.  Download them to your phone as you cruise if you like and then to your computer once you get home.  You can upload them to Walgreens/CVS/Costco ect websites and then have them printed.  Hell, you can download to your phone, upload them to Walgreens (or wherever) while waiting to get off the ship, and they will be printed before you home.  You get to pick which ones you like, pick the size you like, ect.  I haven't done it yet, but I am planning to do one of those little collage books to commemorate the trip.

It was nice to take all the professional pics without the pressure of, is this the one that I like?  How about this one?  If you buy one of the 5 photo packages, then you have to pic and choose the 5 you like.  Myself, the gf, and the baby, we just made friends with all the photographers and had them take as many pictures as possible.  Instead of just taking one picture, we would do multiple poses.  One of me and her, me and baby, just her and baby, one with all 3 of us, then another with silly/stupid faces.  You get the point.  All the port stops, dinners, special events, embarkation - multiple times, ect.  Think we ended up with 200 or so pictures.   It was well worth it for use.  Once you know you have unlimited, go nuts, take a ton.  It is all digi so you aren't wasting anything.  Worse thing that happens is when you go home, you take a lot of time to go through the pictures and delete the ones you don't like.