HAL's new computer system; immigration form

How do you fill out the immigration form if you do not have a passport? I can not procede past that point. Have tried using 00000000 as the date with no luck. Have tried n/a also. Any suggestions. Will be using my birthcertificate for the cruise. Thanks.

[quote name='jamespebbles']How do you fill out the immigration form if you do not have a passport? I can not procede past that point. Have tried using 00000000 as the date with no luck. Have tried n/a also. Any suggestions. Will be using my birthcertificate for the cruise. Thanks.[/quote]Wasn't there a box to check or a link to click that asked if you would be using a birth certificate? I seem to recall seeing that when I filled out our forms. I assumed that would negate the need for passport info.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I was able to log on and input my available information for our October 10 sailing. I didn't have a lot of info i.e. our flight times and whether we would book a city tour, etc., but was able to get into the form - which really surprised me![/FONT]

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

:rolleyes: I was able to fill out my information with no problems the day the new immigration form appeared, but the last few days I've been trying to enter my cousin's information and keep getting the message that "immigration information is unavailable at this time. Try later or contact us". Once I'm logged in, it shows her information as complete, but I haven't been able to finish that section and move on to the disembarktion. GRRRRRR. I've even tried late at night. It won't let me do it.

OK, Rant over. I feel better now. But I'll feel MUCH better when the express boarding passes are printed!

Archived