Caribbean Pirates Extravaganza

Mach1

Has anyone does this excursion before? I belive it is on the Pirate ship used in the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean" and do a scavanger hunt?

Just looking for info on what to do on the island.

Thanks

I think your talking about the boat trip on Brig Unicorn - its a day trip from Rodney Bay down to Sourfriere - you then get to see the sulphur springs and waterfall - when you return on board Brig you have a wonderful buffet lunch and then sail back to Rodney Bay - you get to see the Pitons and the island from the sea which is wonderful!! Brig stops on the way back for a swim or swing from the rope - Brig is a beautiful ship and it was indeed used for filming Pirates of the Carribbean. The day sail is great and they also do a sunset cruise in the evening.

Its a great day old and kids love it when they play at pirates!

I think the Day Sail on the Brig Unicorn is different from the Caribbean Pirates Extravaganza. We did the Day Sail and the Evening cruise a few years ago while we were enjoying a land based holiday on St Lucia. We had a wonderful time, so much so that we're booked on the Caribbean Pirates Extravaganza in April. :D

This goes to Pigeon Island. This isn't very far from Rodney Bay, so either we'll get a very short sail, or travel up or down the coast a bit first. Does anyone know which is correct? :confused:

Archived