Antigua Excursions

We did Eli's Eco Tour (10 of us) on Feb 1st of this year. It was great, and our favorite tour of the cruise. We all got off at Bird Island and walked up the hill for an incredible view. Only three of us swam over to Hell's Gate. We also stopped at one other place for snorkeling (I was the only brave one). Those that stayed on the boat enjoyed it as much as us more adventurous. The lunch was delicious.......chicken, pasta salad, homemade banana bread as well as all the drinks you wanted, including the best rum punch I have ever tasted. I was disappointed we did not get to meet Eli.....he was on his other boat, however his crew was very capable and good. It was a wonderful day!!!!

We did the Xtrem Circumnav in January. Wonderful excursion, but you don't get to see the island other than from the water. When they say all-day, they mean it. It was worth every penny and all 7 in our party loved it.

Caution: TAKE SUNSCREEN AND APPLY LIBERALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially to the arm bracing you.

We stopped to swim with sting rays, a couple of spots for snorkeling and another beach for lunch.

Eli is very charming and very, very knowledgable and passionate about his island.

Enjoy

Karen

Archived