can anyone tell me?

midiwiz

2 minutes ago, Dar & Bob said:

I will add however, when booking you may be able to book "all included" at less than this price. 

the all included was an extra $1000 each which is why I'm asking..... we don't need wifi and can handle tipping as well .... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dar & Bob said:

I will add however, when booking you may be able to book "all included" at less than this price. 

I always do the all included but they also for some reason have this in my drink packages.  The AI just works out better overall with it including tips and drinks.   For some it does not but I also want the vast majority of my trip paid for before I go.  I have in the past when drinks were not included, early 2000ish had a crazy bar bill overall.  I prefer the AI as I dont have to worry about will I like this drink etc.  Plus with the amount Tea I drink from Cafe Bacio and San Pelligrino I drink it mostly pays for itself

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, midiwiz said:

10 day

If not needed the wifi and then it just depends what and how much you drink.   The wifi as much as I dont want it, I have to have it for just checking daily emails on various things.  The OVC does have coffee and fruit punch ice tea free for all.  Also carry on water if you need want that etc.  

17 minutes ago, midiwiz said:

the all included was an extra $1000 each which is why I'm asking..... we don't need wifi and can handle tipping as well .... 

Do the math as @jelayne did for you above. You will find that AI will be cheaper than purchasing the classic beverage package and paying tips separately AND you'll get wifi included.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RichYak said:

Do the math as @jelayne did for you above. You will find that AI will be cheaper than purchasing the classic beverage package and paying tips separately AND you'll get wifi included.

got it thanks.....  same that wifi is in it LOL we never use it, very much not secure.  plus we are on vacation don't need to check anything lol. Appreciate the input.  This is the first time we are going on celebrity we usually do RCCL and Disney .

If you drink I would recommend the package, on my January Beyond cruise, the drinks were very very inconsistent all over the ship, the magic carpet's "signature" drink I had three times and all three were completely different in color and taste.   I do my best not to waste, but several times I just couldn't stomach the drink.  About the only bar that could mix the same drink night after night was the Martini bar,  Eden bar was just as bad as the rest of the ship.  

2 hours ago, Tyler414 said:

If you drink I would recommend the package, on my January Beyond cruise, the drinks were very very inconsistent all over the ship, the magic carpet's "signature" drink I had three times and all three were completely different in color and taste.   I do my best not to waste, but several times I just couldn't stomach the drink.  About the only bar that could mix the same drink night after night was the Martini bar,  Eden bar was just as bad as the rest of the ship.  

good to know.   the packages are always an issue with us - we drink but not like we used to which they wouldn't be able to handle LOL.   Last RCCL we just cleared the drink package.  and there was a lot of drinking going on.   

48 minutes ago, midiwiz said:

good to know.   the packages are always an issue with us - we drink but not like we used to which they wouldn't be able to handle LOL.   Last RCCL we just cleared the drink package.  and there was a lot of drinking going on.   

The main thing also on the drink package it also includes the specialty coffees/teas among other things.  Those are the ones that usually put me over.  Plus its nice trying different wines/beers, dont like it easy to get another one overall.   Just things to take into consideration.