Coach Store In San Juan?

Elaine515

Heard there was a Coach outlet store and another outlet pocketbook store in San Juan... Is it true, and if yes, where? How would I get to it from the ship?

Have you purchased anything there and did you save money? thnx...

:)

The Coach outlet store is on Calle Cristo, corner of San Francisco. Very easy to walk there from the pier but it would be easier to check the map instead of having me trying to explain! LOL There is a Dooney & Burke right next door, as well as a Polo outlet across the street from that.

THe Coach store has only first quality items. I just bought a Soho flap bag for $199 -- can't find the hang tag right now, but I think the retail was $278??? I can't find it on the website either. I think they sell past season bags. They also have lots of accessories, wallets, phone cases, belts, etc. There's also a regular Coach store in Plaza las Americas.

D&B has first quality on the first floor, and irregulars on the upper floor, so beware of that.

HTH!

bought a few coach patchwork wristlets at the coach outlet in OSJ, for $49 each. came home and kicked myself for not buying the bigger bag. This style was not available in the US regular stores, so I ended up buying it on ebay.

spent lots of money at the polo outlet across the street too. T-shirts were $9.99

Just got back and YES....did find the Coach and Dooney stores right across the street from each other in San Juan... a short 7 block walk from the Port...

And YES, we did purchase both a Coach pocketbook and wallet and Dooney pocketbook and wallet and again YES.... both stores were cheaper than the states....

I literally carried a price list with me of the bags that we wanted and both stores were cheaper. Not only about $50 cheaper but also no tax.... so ladies, buy away!!!!

Elaine :)

Anybody know if these stores are open late?...we don't arrive on the Victory till 5.

Excellent question.... The Dooney store closes at 6pm.... they closed the door behind me at 6:15!!! The Coach store, although I don't know what time they close, was still open...

Funny because we were on the Costa Magica and my daughter had a friend on the Victory who literally ran off the ship and got to the Dooney store too late but was able to shop in Coach.... teenagers!!!

So, if you want a Dooney.... runnnnnnnnnnnnn. If you want to go to Coach, just walk fast!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived