Questions From A Newbie?

GranysT

9 hours ago, mom says said:

Are you on the same thread as everyone else? Where did the OP say she was in an Aqua cabin? She only said she had Elite status.  Your first reply (post13) said water was delivered to Elite cabins. That is patently false. Post 21 was also questioning your conflating Aqua class with Elite loyalty status.

Please go back and read Post 21…….      Here.  I saved you the time from scrolling up a few posts:  

“Just to clarify.  You are stating that if one is staying in an Aqua Class cabin, they will deliver two bottles of water in a can per day.  Has nothing to do with being Elite.”

AND reread slowly my post. I never said “Elite cabin”.  There is no such thing which I m sure you know

On 8/5/2023 at 10:57 AM, marieps said:

=X= (the shorthand for Celebrity, as the Greek letter Chi is the logo) expects you to download the Guest Booklet.  We don't get them in the mail anymore.  Congrats on using a computer.  Baby steps.  Hey, you made it here! 

Magnets did not work on Equinox on the walls of our Sky Suite.  That's after the Revolution refurb.  Not sure about you're cabin.   They work on the doors.  You can get suctions hooks at Target that stick to the glass. 

The =X= app is quite useful for checking daily activities and the menus of each dining venue.   If you don't want to use it, there's still a paper planner (Celebrity Today) delivered to your room. If you want a tech-free cruise experience, you might try Oceania.  No app.  No "non-refundable" fare.  But lots of fliers in the mail.  LOTS.

I'm not big on apps but I do use the X one because sometimes things Printed in the Celebrity Today  get changed.

I once sat around waiting for  an activity on a sea day and finally checked the App and found it had been relocated to another part of the ship.

If you don't like being a slave to Tech then stay away from Princess and it's Medalion.

I will never cruise with them again. Being tracked and the spotty performance of that tech is a big turn off.