Tender hours on overnight stays

lpn25

Looks like our upcoming cruise has an overnight stay in a tender port. Can some experienced cruisers share their experiences with tender hours and what we can expect about ability to board the ship late at night or leave early in the morning? It seems customer service phone calls are unable to answer this question. 

some of us are wishing to book later night returns or early morning tours with private vendors and we don’t know about accessibility to leave from or return to the ship in odd hours (like midnight return) (or 5 am off the ship) 

thanks in advance 

On all our overnights on Celebrity cruises the tenders have run all night.  They don’t run as frequently as during the day and early evening.  The schedule will be in the Celebrity Today left in your cabin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Celebrity is the cruise line, sorry I didn’t include that. 

this would be a Hawaiian itinerary and I don’t think this is a replicable overnight tender because the overnight stay is related to a change in ports due to the very sad and catastrophic events in Lahaina

so this would be an overnight stay in Kona

7 minutes ago, jelayne said:

On all our overnights on Celebrity cruises the tenders have run all night.  They don’t run as frequently as during the day and early evening.  The schedule will be in the Celebrity Today left in your cabin.

Thank you so much for your feedback 

In Hawaii on the Eclipse this past May, they ran all night in Lahaina.  They just didn't have as many running or quite so frequently.  I imagine they will do the same in Kona.  

• Thanks 1

We have tendered in Kona, and I will be very surprised if the tenders don't operate all night (on a reduced schedule late at night).  The one time an overnight tender did not operate all night was in 2016 in Yorkys Knob in Australia.  That port is someone what of an aberration due to sea conditions and the length of the tender ride.

• Thanks 1