man I am gettin STOKED!

ShadoWdrummer

everyday I turn on the computer, check out kroooz-cams.com and than come on here to cruise critic. That cruise is gettin so close I can almost taste it! I was at work the other day and i coulda swore I smelled that cruise boat smell. about a month and a half to go! MAY 7th! Valor here I come!

The thread name says it all!!!

I leave today for a "Girl's Weekend Away" and then we leave Thurs 23rd for our pre-cruise vacation before getting on the ship on the 26th!!

:D Whoooo Hooooo!! :D

I am going to be exhausted by the time this is all, all over...

everyday I turn on the computer, check out kroooz-cams.com and than come on here to cruise critic. That cruise is gettin so close I can almost taste it! I was at work the other day and i coulda swore I smelled that cruise boat smell. about a month and a half to go! MAY 7th! Valor here I come!

Shoot I know what you mean I do not go again for 206 days and I am biting at the bit to go on and figuring when we can go on the next one after that:D

WOOHOOO!!...I must be the lucky one today...especially since it's St Paddy's day..:D Off in 1 HOUR to head south for our trip on the Glory tomorrow...I'll hope that the time flys as quickly for you all as it has for us...Happy Sailing to ALLLLL...

Archived