Memory Foam Pillows

jasoneats

We will be on our first ocean sailing on Viking in February from Buenos Aires to Santiago. Does anyone know if VO ships stock memory foam pillows?  I have trouble sleeping on any other kind of pillow, so I always travel with my own.    My Viking rep said that his information shows they can be requested, but they are not listed in the Onboard Preferences section of MVJ.  Given how long this trip is, I would love to leave my pillow at home and free up some valuable luggage space.  Can anyone confirm whether or not I can rely on finding one onboard?  Thanks in advance!

Last February our room steward provided me with a nice memory foam pillow.  Their regular pillows smoosh down like down pillows (but I don't believe they are down) and they don't return to full size unless fluffed. We have a list that we ask our steward to bring the first day and things we would like  provided daily.  They are always so helpful.

Edited by TayanaLorna