Island Princess World Cruise 2025

Claypool

On 4/14/2024 at 10:43 PM, FullTimerRVers said:

Unfortunately, when I look at the Island Princess Board list for January there are 5-6 different boards set up for the different segments of this World Cruise. None of them have much activity and at least one points to this World Cruise Board. Don't know how to get around that problem - point everyone to this board?

On another subject, on the Facebook group, I've seen no discussion of onboard activities such as a Meet & Greet, slot pull get together, cabin crawl, etc. Nor have I seen discussion about private tour groups being organized. Is that not allowed? Or are Princess passengers just not into that?

We're on the 2025 full World Cruise.  I'd like to start working on some private small group tours. We used Top Private Tours company for a number of shore excursions in S America 1.5 yrs ago.  Check out their website and then look their tour for Columbia.

I want to set up a private tour in Cartagena on Jan 8th.  My husband and I would like to add 4 - 6 more people to our group. Cost: If we have 6 people = $87 pp with private car, English speaking guide, 4 hours; we can always adjust with our own driver.  If we have 8 people = $78 pp.  I would aim for a 10-2pm or 11-3pm.  The Princess tours leave about 9:30am.  

Email me at nalarcon@uw.edu to set this up.  Top Private Tours has a great track record from our experience.

On 12/22/2023 at 10:30 AM, Tonye60 said:

Why does Princess put there worst rated ship on world cruises

Didn't know that.  "Island" is my favorite Princess ship.

On 12/22/2023 at 10:30 AM, Tonye60 said:

Why does Princess put there worst rated ship on world cruises

Also, it's a narrow ship and perhaps can access some ports that the larger ships can't.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Island Princess-Barcelona Pier-April 17, 2025.                                               I have signed up for a Spain Days tour in Barcelona. This is a full day shared tour.  Looks like a great tour.  They need at least 6 people to do the tour.

Here is the info:     

GIRONA & DALI-MUSEUM --- full day shared tour (first class) with skip-the-line tickets to Dali Museum

- Date: April 17, 2025

- Reservation

- Number of visitors in your party: 

- Total number of visitors in the group: 6-10 persons

- Pick-up point: Barcelona Port

- Cruise Ship: Island Princess

- Pick-up time: 8:30am (Please be ready to START @ 8:30am)

- Drop-off location: Barcelona Port - Island Princess

- Duration of tour: 8-9 hours

- Price: 165 Euros per person for a semi-private tour of 6-10 persons + 17 Euros per person for the tickets to the Dali Museum

Looking forward to going on this excursion with all of our shipmates.

Edited by jayteeoh2024

8 minutes ago, jayteeoh2024 said:

Island Princess-Barcelona Pier-April 17, 2025.                                               I have signed up for a Spain Days tour in Barcelona. This is a full day shared tour.  Looks like a great tour.  They need at least 10 people to do the tour.

Here is the info:     

GIRONA & DALI-MUSEUM --- full day shared tour (first class) with skip-the-line tickets to Dali Museum

- Reservation

- Price: 165 Euros per person for a semi-private tour of 6-10 persons + 17 Euros per person for the tickets to the Dali Museum

Those are great tours.

However, you should put this on your roll call.

This was posted in error on the general Princess forum.

Maybe @Host CJSKIDS could merge these 2 pages onto the roll call?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jayteeoh2024 said:

Island Princess-Barcelona Pier-April 17, 2025.                                               I have signed up for a Spain Days tour in Barcelona. This is a full day shared tour.  Looks like a great tour.  They need at least 6 people to do the tour.

Here is the info:     

- Reservation

www.spaindaytours.com

Posted (edited)

Starting to look at private tours for this cruise. In the past we have used ItalyTours for cruise port tours in Italy and have been very pleased with the performance and the price.

To see all the ports and tours they have available, use this link:

www.ItalyTours.EU

We are specifically taking the Civitavecchia-to-Rome with guided Vatican tour. Your can go to this site specifically for a full description and to complete an interest form at:

https://www.italytours.eu/shore-excursions/civitavecchia-rome-shore-excursions/rome-shore-excursion/

We are also taking their Livorno-to-Cinque Terre tour. Your can go to this site specifically for a full description and to complete an interest form at:

https://www.italytours.eu/shore-excursions/livorno-shore-excursi/cinque-terre-shore-excursion/

And we are taking their tour in Marseille:

https://www.italytours.eu/shore-excursions/livorno-shore-excursi/cinque-terre-shore-excursion/

Edited by FullTimerRVers

Starting to look at private tours for this cruise. In the past we have used SpainDayTours for cruise port tours in Spain and have been very pleased with the performance and the price.

To see all the ports and tours they have available, use this link:

www.SpainDayTours.com

We have joined their tour from Cadiz-to-Seville. Your can go to this site specifically for a full description and to complete an interest form at:

https://www.spaindaytours.com/spain-shore-excursions/cadiz-shore-excursions/cadiz-to-seville-shore-excursion/

Take a look!

Hi, Sherry and Dave here. I just looked at the information and it looks very interesting. I sent them my information. I also found an interesting tour in Barcelona that tours the city and goes to the Monastery. Definitely interested in that one. Thanks for sharing the information. 

20 hours ago, FullTimerRVers said:

Can you copy the web address when you access that forum and paste it here?

This business of multiple forums plus segment forums for this cruise is crazy! Too bad someone can't grab control and put it all together.

Go to the Princess roll calls and click on Island Princess. Scroll down until you see World Cruise 2025.