Discount for stock holders

Splinter

This benefit has,been approved every year since I bought my stock in 2007. I've used it multiple times a year. The stock has,dropped to far below what I bought it for, but I've made that price up in onboard credit over the years since then as,many years I took 2 14 day cruises a year. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sambamama said:

This benefit has,been approved every year since I bought my stock in 2007. I've used it multiple times a year. The stock has,dropped to far below what I bought it for, but I've made that price up in onboard credit over the years since then as,many years I took 2 14 day cruises a year. 

They also used to pay us a divided. Maybe twice a year?

They've never not allowed OBC for shareholder's, and they're not likely to abandon something that every other competitor provides, especially since RCL has restarted a dividend and has had incredible gains (glad I bought at $40, for the OBC for some Celebrity cruises). I don't know about HAL, but Princess won't process the OBC if it's too far out from the cruise. Of course, you have to use the stockperks app too, which is confusing and convoluted, but helps prevent fraud from someone buying 100 shares and selling as soon as they get a statement.