Santorini Royal Caribbean Excursions

We are currently booked with Royal Caribbean's Excursion Sailing the Caldera, if you have done this tour, please let me know your thoughts on it. I am not 100% fully committed on it. What would you all suggest keeping this excursion or do some type of walking tour with the cruise line? My main concern is the dang cable ride, there will be 2 other ships in port that day. I have looked through all the forums and wanted to start my own, because let's be honest it was a little overwhelming reading through all of the comments! So, I would appreciate any help on Santorini, especially the excursion we already booked or anything else that we should do! Thank you! 🙂 

1 hour ago, livetravelcruise07 said:

We are currently booked with Royal Caribbean's Excursion Sailing the Caldera, if you have done this tour, please let me know your thoughts on it.

As your question is specific to RC, suggesting you cross post on the RC forum where RC pax who have take this tour in the past would be more likely to see it and respond. This one

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/51-royal-caribbean-international/