Oosterdam Review 03/18/06 Upcoming...

DesertDiva

As you have seen, I couldn't wait to post a couple of pictures from the cruise. Later this week I hope to post my review, as well as a link to the photos.

All in all, it was fun. However, someday I hope to cruise with a bunch that loves to frequent the Ocean Bar and dance a bit before or after dinner. I did go a couple of times, but alas there were no dances for me!

Now, it is back to the world of reality. The cruise is like a fading dream that will now have to kept alive in my photos and review.

Welcome home Cheryl! In order to prevent "PCD" (post cruise depression) start planning your next one with a HAL cruise planner.You can get one from your TA or request one online.

We are OB people. Our whole group meets there before dinner (and on sea days much earlier) and ends every evening there. We like the crow's nest for sailaway but prefer the OB for everything else.

Let us know when you're sailing next and I'll let you know if anyone from the OB crowd will be on board.

Glad you liked the Oosterdam. We were in Rotterdam when she was christened in July 2003, just getting off the Rotterdam VI after a transatlantic from Boston.

I'm patiently waiting for your review.

GN

Archived