Free At Sea Plus plus premium wifi

Our first NCL cruise is on Prima in November and I think we’ll go for FAS Plus. We’d also like premium wifi. Because we only have FAS at the moment the app shows that the price to upgrade to premium wifi is $279.93pp. Is it the same if we upgrade to FAS Plus or does the price drop? It’s a seven day cruise to Bermuda.

thanks in advance for your expert help!

7 hours ago, PoppyVelvet said:

Our first NCL cruise is on Prima in November and I think we’ll go for FAS Plus. We’d also like premium wifi. Because we only have FAS at the moment the app shows that the price to upgrade to premium wifi is $279.93pp. Is it the same if we upgrade to FAS Plus or does the price drop? It’s a seven day cruise to Bermuda.

thanks in advance for your expert help!

We had FAS+ in April and I wanted to upgrade my DH to streaming wifi. I was unable to upgrade only him before the cruise. They would only upgrade us both. He was easily able to upgrade himself from unlimited (FAS+) to streaming onboard for $10 per day. So, if you both have FAS+ and want to upgrade, it should be $20 per day. As long as you both upgrade, the price was the same before the cruise or onboard. Ours was different because I did not need streaming wifi. 

We will have FAS+ on an upcoming 7 day cruise in the Haven and were curious as to how the specialty dining benefits work.  We note that the menus look to be a la carte, so is there a dollar limit per visit or is it whatever we want?

1 hour ago, Plato123 said:

We will have FAS+ on an upcoming 7 day cruise in the Haven and were curious as to how the specialty dining benefits work.  We note that the menus look to be a la carte, so is there a dollar limit per visit or is it whatever we want?

Not a dollar limit per se. However, they will tell you the meal is limited to number of items that you may order without additional charges.  We have been told different information for almost every cruise we have taken, so your experience may differ from others'.  Especially, from restaurant to restaurant!