Voyagers Club Gold - Any real benefits on board?

debsjc

We have been tier matched to Voyagers Club Gold level. I've read through the list on benefits, and although it's nice to have I don't think there is a lot we would use. When you are on board are there any events scheduled? Any other benefits like easier to get show or restauarant booking? 
We are not YC, just a balcony Fantastica.

Book more than 9 months out, and get 50 dollars/euros OBC. Always get 5% discount. Doesn't provide any priority booking, but does mean closer to Black/|Diamond where you get a free dining experience in a speciality restaurant. What you get onboard is listed in  the benefits...

• Like 1

Only perk for Gold is you get priority disembarkation for tenders. This is actually a good perk in Grand Cayman.

You will have [what I think is] the most beautiful cruise card onboard.  The Gold is has a shiny metallic look and I think stands out from the crowd much more than the black "Diamond" card.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Can you schedule for anytime or only from select times?

I just walked in. I don’t see the hour is really enforced either, but I didn’t really feel like staying longer, unfortunately I didn’t find the spa that great on my cruise. No windows to the outside 

• Thanks 1

On 6/26/2024 at 5:12 AM, debsjc said:

and although it's nice to have I don't think there is a lot we would use.

After first time using it, you will include the priority tender tickets for Gold in all your evening prayers. 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2024 at 8:51 AM, ray98 said:

Nothing we found useful other than the free photo.

Do you just go to the photo area and ask for it? Can it be any photo you've taken during the cruise?

55 minutes ago, GeoHack said:

Do you just go to the photo area and ask for it? Can it be any photo you've taken during the cruise?

No it's specifically the photo taken with Captain at the Voyager club Welcome back event.

All benefits are listed on MSC website

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/manage-booking/msc-voyagers-club/members-benefits

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2024 at 8:32 AM, GeoHack said:

Yes...we just went there and asked.  We picked out 2 photo since each member was entitled to one for their perk.

Having just returned from an MSC Eastern Med cruise with tender stops in Mykonos and Santorini, having priorty tender tickets automatically delivered to your cabin the day before, is wonderful compared to having to queue up in the morning or day before for them.