Campari on a package?

I’m cruising on Millenium in September with an old friend and it’s her first cruise. At her request we booked to include a Classic drinks package as she was worried about running up a big bill onboard. 
Her drink of choice is Campari but I’ve not been able to find out if this is included in the Classic package. If not, is it in the Premium package?  
Many thanks for your replies.  

Can you please share the location of this info? I'm also curious about which is what? And does it list the upcharge cost if you have the Classic package?

Thanks. It has been a few years since we were on a cruise.

Beth

I waited for a really good sale and upgraded my package from classic to premium for only $7.99 more per day. It was like $150 with the increase in gratuity. Worth it to not get nickeled and dimed.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cinnamon said:

Please disregard the question. I’ve managed to find the right page on the Celebrity site. It’s in the Premium package. 😏

As a Campari fan myself as a pre dinner drink we have had a few cruises where it has not been available at every bar. If you ask at one bar and they don’t have any they will usually be able to direct you to one that does. If you have a preferred bar they will usually round up a bottle by the next day if you politely ask them. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Last summer Campari was on the classic. My daughter ordered a Campari spritz most nights from the Mast Bar on our Beyond cruise,  yet an Aperol spritz was premium🤷‍♀️ I had noticed Campari had moved into premium for our upcoming cruise.

The up charge for the Aperol Spritz was $1 + gratuity. I expect Campari to be around the same.

Edited by Scottishclover
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, bbappel said:

Can you please share the location of this info? I'm also curious about which is what? And does it list the upcharge cost if you have the Classic package?

Thanks. It has been a few years since we were on a cruise.

Beth

I just clicked on the Upgrade tab on the Drinks page in my cruise booking and it popped up. 

• 2 months later...