A great way to start a Monday

localady

What a great feeling it is when you are able to book the cabin you want on the cruise you want for a price you can live with!!!:D

HAL has now opened booking for some of the European 2007 cruises, and I was able to book our favorite cabin with the "big backporch" on the Prinsendam for a 14 day Celtic cruise!! It's a great way to start a Monday IMHO!

Do you know if this is typically when the Summer European itineraries are released? DD#1 graduates from college in May 2008 (God willing!) and we would like to take her on a European cruise to celebrate before her introduction to the "real world". So we would like an idea of when to start looking into the available itineraries. I like to plan ahead as much as possible and we want to be able to have a decent choice for the cabins we book.

Sher, that is so great:) Not only what a way to start a Monday but what a way to start a week. I find the more cruises I have booked the better I feel, Gee maybr we should promote this theory as a way to better health and we could make lots of money:D

Sher, that is so great:) Not only what a way to start a Monday but what a way to start a week. I find the more cruises I have booked the better I feel, Gee maybr we should promote this theory as a way to better health and we could make lots of money:D

Hey Lisa-

Grand idea!!!:D

Then we can sponsor on-board wellness seminars in the health of booking another HAL cruise! HAL would love us and we could be happier still!!;) :D

Do you know if this is typically when the Summer European itineraries are released? DD#1 graduates from college in May 2008 (God willing!) and we would like to take her on a European cruise to celebrate before her introduction to the "real world". So we would like an idea of when to start looking into the available itineraries. I like to plan ahead as much as possible and we want to be able to have a decent choice for the cabins we book.

If you start researching in Jan. 07 you should be in great shape. Can't tell you when HAL releases all their 2008 european cruises because the Prinsendam has it's own published itinerary that comes out earlier to accommodate those taking the long voyages.

Let me guess . . . It COULDN'T be 196, could it? :D

What a great Monday for you!

momK (who is looking forward to that very room on the 12/2/06 Carribean trip!)

MomK- You got my number!!;) :D :D

Archived