Deployment 2026-27 Booking Season Begins

8 hours ago, Crazy planning mom said:

Will Galveston 7 days sailings be released in November ?  Any chance another ship besides Icon will also be doing 7 days out of Galveston?

Allure's presumed 7-night sailings for summer 2026 should definitely be November. If she were continuing that itinerary through the winter we would expect it to be released at the same time, but if the rumored switch to Icon is true it's also possible they hold all those sailings until the winter seasonal release.

I would be really surprised by a second week-long Galveston ship because it's not clear there's a terminal spot available for it, and there's no reason for Royal to bring in another ship just to compete with Icon.

1 hour ago, David Dawson said:

Symphony of the seas will sail 6 & 8 night from Fort Lauderdale, the 6 night will go

Fort Lauderdale

Sea Day

Falmouth

Sea Day

Costa Maya

Sea Day

Fort Lauderdale  

November 15

November 21

Any source for this or just a very specific piece of inside knowledge?

1 hour ago, little britain said:

Pls can someone remind me where Odyssey is? Rome again? 

Unknown at present. She is heading to Europe for Dry Dock in March.

There are currently no visible port bookings for Odyssey in place for Summer 2026 in any European ports, despite Explorer and Brilliance both being listed on the Athens schedule! 🤔

19 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

There are currently no visible port bookings for Odyssey in place for Summer 2026 in any European ports, despite Explorer and Brilliance both being listed on the Athens schedule! 🤔

Well, she doesn’t usually call there. Can anyone check Civi, Naples, Santorini, Kusadasi, or Mykonos?

1 hour ago, blt23 said:

Allure's presumed 7-night sailings for summer 2026 should definitely be November. If she were continuing that itinerary through the winter we would expect it to be released at the same time, but if the rumored switch to Icon is true it's also possible they hold all those sailings until the winter seasonal release.

I would be really surprised by a second week-long Galveston ship because it's not clear there's a terminal spot available for it, and there's no reason for Royal to bring in another ship just to compete with Icon.

Any source for this or just a very specific piece of inside knowledge?

It makes sense what you say about Icon.  It's just that Icon will most likely be over my budget ($1500-1600) per person for an Oceanview Balcony.  In March 2026, they have both Allure and Harmony.

34 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Is Odyssey booked in anywhere after May 2026? 
I see she has a booking in Gibraltar 26 March 2026.

Another booking in Piraeus 9 April 2026.

I was thinking maybe she is off the Asia Pacific region. 

St. Maarten 1/7/27, 1/18/27 & 2/2/27 from information gathered throughout this thread so it looks like she'll be sailing out of Cape Liberty again most likely Winter 26/27...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Southern Dan said:

St. Maarten 1/7/27, 1/18/27 & 2/2/27 from information gathered throughout this thread so it looks like she'll be sailing out of Cape Liberty again most likely Winter 26/27...

Then it sounds like she will do Greek Isles in summer and then Cape Liberty after. And on, and on, and on. 

At least she will have some new carpet in 2026…

7 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

So there is the teensiest beacon of hope that she could be in Southampton?!?

On 9/12/2024 at 6:39 PM, ssk2486 said:

Where did you see the schedule for Anthem 2026-2027? I want to go on a transpacific cruise from Hawaii to Australia in 2026. That cruise always arrives in Sydney on October 31st, but I can not find any information on a transpacific cruise from Hawaii to Sydney on Royal Caribbean. I don't even see it listed in their deployment schedule on when it will be available to book. It is supposed to be on Anthem of The Seas.

We're thinking of booking the same cruise!  

Harmony Of The Seas is doing a Transatlantic cruise departing Galveston Texas on  Monday 16th March 2026 calling at Nassau Bahamas, Seville (Cadiz) Spain, Malaga Spain, Cartagena Spain, Valencia Spain and arriving in Barcelona on Wednesday 1st April 2026.

Explorer Of The Seas is listed to call at Athens Greece on 9th May, 20th May, 26th May, 2nd June 2026, 23rd June 2026, 30th June 2026, 8th July 2026, 21st July 2026, 12th August 2026, 18th August 2026, 25th August 2026 and 9th September 2026, 15th September 2026, 22nd September 2026, 30th September 2026, 13th October 2026, 21st October 2026 between 07:00am and 19:00pm.

Explorer Of The Seas is listed for a port of call at Athens Greece between 9th June 2026, 14th July 2026, 21st July 2026, 4th August 2028, 1st September 2026 between 08:00am and 20:00pm

Brilliance Of The Seas is listed to call at Athens Greece on 1st June 2026, 8th June 2026 and 13th July 2026, 20th July 2026, 24th August 2926, 31st August 2026, 5th October 2026, 12th October 2026 between 05:00am and 17:00pm.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

Odyssey of the Seas calls in Athens 4/9/26, so it looks like she will be in the Greek Isles again. Early start to the season after dry dock?

sorry correction yes Odyssey does call at Athens on 9th April 2026 (sorry I missed that one off the list) 

Edited by CountryStyleMe

16 hours ago, CountryStyleMe said:

Explorer Of The Seas, Brilliance Of The Seas, Voyager Of The Seas and Odyssey Of The Seas are all in Athens on and off from May - Thursday 16th October 2025

So simply copy / paste from 2024 and 2025...