Rotterdam Internet question

SueSails

We sailed on the Oosterdam recently and were pleasantly surprised to find that we could have internet access in the Neptune Lounge. Does anyone know if the internet is also available in the Neptune Lounge on the Rotterdam?

Thanks.

Sue

Hi GN,

Yes, It's me! We think about you all a lot, too. We are doing back to back Med cruises on the Rotterdam beginning on April 20th. It will be Lisbon to Athens, then Athens to Venice. I have been following all your messages, but for a while I kept getting kicked off the boards -- who knows? I think my DH finally has me signed up correctly now.

I noticed that you will be going to Alaska on the Westerdam. We sailed on the Westerdam last year and really enjoyed it.

Have you heard from Mickey or Debsea? I was looking at the pictures of our cruise on the Rotterdam recently and reliving the great time we all had. Best to your DH. Stay in touch!

Sue

Thanks for your reply and the web link. However, I did notice that the Neptune Lounge on the Oosterdam is not one of the places listed where the internet can be accessed. But I do know we were able to do so. Therefore, I was wondering if anyone who had sailed on the Rotterdam recently had that information. Thanks, Again.

Sue

Hi SueSails!

Boy am I glad you posted and i found you. We all had so much fun together.

I just spoke to Mickey 3 weeks ago and had an email from Debsea in the fall. Her Mum had been quite ill but is doing better now. She spent the winter in Florida again.

Mickey and DH and Debsea and DH and DH and I were on the New Year's Zaandam last year. Believe it, we met Andy, and he's a real love, such a gentle man, you and D would just adore him.

I had a small stroke shortly after we got off Rotterdam with you. I'm fine now. I tried to retire last summer but it didn't take so I am working and thinking about trying it again.

Please give our love to your DH.

If you email me at grannynurse@cox.net we can stay in touch.

Love,

GN

We were on the Rotterdam in The Med last year and the Neptune lounge was a WiFi hotspot. There was not a computer in the room, but if you have your own (we did) you can use it there. If you do not have WiFi built in, you can get a PC card from the ship. I believe you could also rent WiFI equipped laptops, but did not enquire about price, etc, as we had our own.

The service was not consistent. We found it impossible on Sea days and best during the early dinner sitting.

Archived