Junior suite guests making Coastal Kitchen reservations

8 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Regardless of how you contact RCI, the answers you get can always be suspect - the method doesn't matter.

LOL! I’m much more familiar with Celebrity… but I’m sure they outsources to the same call centers.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, cangelmd said:

I’m a little late to this party, but getting good info from this thread.

(Hi, Ken, haven’t virtually chatted with you in a long time, had lunch at the Opelika Cik-Fil+A just yesterday with DH and oldest granddaughter on our way home from Augusta).

I just booked a JS for June 2025, sailing with daughter, SIL and their 3 boys. The 2 of us and oldest grandson are in the JS, the others in a regular cabin.

Just wanted to let group know that I had a question about the access to the suite lounge area for JS guests and I got conflicting info from the website page vs website Chat (probably a bot). The chat said Junior suite guests had access to the suite lounge, but a chart comparing the various suite levels said no. I assume the real answer is no - can anyone confirm?

CK for dinner only...on available basis.  No welcome to SL.   But have seen some slip through to sit in there, until they ordered a drink from the waiter/bartender.  That is when you present your card and it is not showing the right color.  😉 

Edited by island lady