On-Line Dine-My-Way reservations

My wife and I are Platinum Level.

I have forgotten how to make Dine-My-Way reservations on the Princess web page, instead of the Medallion App.

Could you please remind me how to access that through the Princess website?

Thanks.

Posted (edited)

Go to Princess.com

look under booked guests

access cruise personalizer

get ocean ready

Then it says dinner reservations and download app, but in  very small print on the bottom of that on the right hand side it says web version

also some mandatory check in features first.

On the web version is it under manage my booking?

Edited by arizonaperson

12 hours ago, arizonaperson said:

Go to Princess.com

look under booked guests

access cruise personalizer

get ocean ready

Then it says dinner reservations and download app, but in  very small print on the bottom of that on the right hand side it says web version

also some mandatory check in features first.

On the web version is it under manage my booking?

Thanks for posting this! I was able to get to the reservation but am trying to add guests. I put in their booking number and press the find button but it just goes back to a blank booking number. Any ideas what I’m doing wrong? New to princess! 

2 hours ago, cbfb said:

Thanks for posting this! I was able to get to the reservation but am trying to add guests. I put in their booking number and press the find button but it just goes back to a blank booking number. Any ideas what I’m doing wrong? New to princess! 

I recently went through this with my TA.  My wife and I are on an upcoming cruise with her brother and his wife. 

I found that to add them to our dinner reservation, 2 things had to be true.  1) You need to link your traveling companions' booking number and your booking number for the same cruise.  Princess or your TA can help you do that.

2) If you, or your traveling companions, are Elite or Platinum, you can book dining reservation early (before your final payment), but if you are not then you must wait until after you pay in full for your cruise before you or you traveling companions can make dining reservations.

If you are Elite or Platinum, and your companions are not, then you can make early dining reservations, but must wait until they pay in full before your companions' names will come up, even if their booking number is linked to yours.

I hope this helps.

1 minute ago, Boiler Cruiser said:

I recently went through this with my TA.  My wife and I are on an upcoming cruise with her brother and his wife. 

I found that to add them to our dinner reservation, 2 things had to be true.  1) You need to link your traveling companions' booking number and your booking number for the same cruise.  Princess or your TA can help you do that.

2) If you, or your traveling companions, are Elite or Platinum, you can book dining reservation early (before your final payment), but if you are not then you must wait until after you pay in full for your cruise before you or you traveling companions can make dining reservations.

If you are Elite or Platinum, and your companions are not, then you can make early dining reservations, but must wait until they pay in full before your companions' names will come up, even if their booking number is linked to yours.

I hope this helps.

Thank you that does help. None of us are paid in full nor have status and I did know that but I have to admit I’ve been hoping for a glitch so I keep trying!!   The strange thing is it will let me make reservations for my husband and I so I assumed I could do it for all. The system is smarter than I am! 🤣 I appreciate your help! 

I would go ahead and book what you are able,so many passengers have booked dinner reservations and they are not elite,platinum,not paid in full,are first time Princess cruisers,etc.

Have your friends/ traveling party do the same( same time as you) with their reservation,just don’t link them now. Try linking together when cruise gets closer. At least you will have same dinner reservation with family or friends & show up together first night of reservation and ask to be seated together if link up doesn’t happen prior to cruising.

Be respectful & patient when checking in the first night.

41 minutes ago, arizonaperson said:

I would go ahead and book what you are able,so many passengers have booked dinner reservations and they are not elite,platinum,not paid in full,are first time Princess cruisers,etc.

Have your friends/ traveling party do the same( same time as you) with their reservation,just don’t link them now. Try linking together when cruise gets closer. At least you will have same dinner reservation with family or friends & show up together first night of reservation and ask to be seated together if link up doesn’t happen prior to cruising.

Be respectful & patient when checking in the first night.

Good idea. Thank you! We are always respectful and patient. First cruise on princess but years of cruising on celebrity. We understand the first night confusion and hiccups. Thank you for your help. 

• Like 1