Early flight (9:40am) out of Southampton Airport

Hello all,

We are planning on spending a couple of days in Dublin post British Isles cruise and there is an Aer Lingus flight out of Southampton Airport at 9:40am. Is that doable? We will have priority disembarkation if that helps. 

Otherwise, looks like we will need to head to London for a later afternoon flight.

Thanks,

Ah yes, thank you.

It is the Emerald Princess and I have no idea which terminal. We will be debarking on a Thursday.

Emerald Princess is your side of the Pond this year, so can I presume this is for 2025?

Port schedules for '25 aren't published till the New Year, but Princess normally use Ocean Cruise Terminal berth 46 or Mayflower Terminal berth 105.

Unless things change next year, unassisted disembarkation (haul your own bags from your cabin) is around 7.00am and the first tranche of assisted from 7.30.

I suggest you secure a booking for the first disembarkation tranche - if you're allocated a later disembarkation Guest Services should be able to move you to 7.30 if you cite your onward flight - in the unlikely event that they can't, I suggest you keep your bags in your cabin overnight & disembark unassisted.

If - unusually - you berth at QE11 Terminal (berth 39/40) caution suggests you self-disembark

At that time in the morning there should be no hold-ups and no long wait for a taxi. 

The drive to the airport takes 20 mins, but allow 35 mins on a weekday. 

It's a small & simple single-terminal airport, no long walks.

Check-in closes for Dublin 45 mins before flight, but allow an hour.

Even with those cautious timings you should be at the airport between 8 & 8.30

No worries 

JB 🙂

Thank you JB.

You are correct, a 2025 voyage. I know it's early, but the booking window opens shortly and we want to button everything up.