An Easy Mini Suite Question (I hope)

ldubs

Is there any kind of divider, like say a curtain, between the bedroom and sitting area in mini suites?  I'm thinking specifically about Caribbean Princess.   

Thanks.  

I believe there are curtains in the Royal class ship minis so no for the Caribbean Princess.  You can make your own with some magnetic hooks on the ceiling and a shower curtain. 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

No, there is not curtain or privacy divider between the bedroom area and sitting area in mini-suites aboard Caribbean Princess.

The curtains were introduced on Royal Princess and continued on every ship since then 

Some people bring magnetic clips and a sheet to make their own divider. 

CB mini-suite looks like this:

cb_sm_minisuite_photo_lrg.jpg

Edited by reedprincess
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bring magnetic hooks and binder clips. Get a sheet from your steward and attach the binder clips, which won't damage the sheet. Hang them on the magnetic hooks. These saves carrying a sheet or shower curtain in your luggage.

• Like 2

On 7/24/2024 at 2:58 PM, reedprincess said:

No, there is not curtain or privacy divider between the bedroom area and sitting area in mini-suites aboard Caribbean Princess.

The curtains were introduced on Royal Princess and continued on every ship since then 

Some people bring magnetic clips and a sheet to make their own divider. 

CB mini-suite looks like this:

cb_sm_minisuite_photo_lrg.jpg

I agree.  There was no curtain in our mini -suite on the Ruby last month.

On 7/24/2024 at 4:10 PM, ldubs said:

Is there any kind of divider, like say a curtain, between the bedroom and sitting area in mini suites?  I'm thinking specifically about Caribbean Princess.   

Thanks.  

I think the curtain dividers are only on the Royal Class - we didn't have one on the Crown

On 7/27/2024 at 1:51 AM, Teechur said:

Bring magnetic hooks and binder clips. Get a sheet from your steward and attach the binder clips, which won't damage the sheet. Hang them on the magnetic hooks. These saves carrying a sheet or shower curtain in your luggage.

Love this idea !!!

On 7/26/2024 at 9:51 PM, Teechur said:

This is what I do when I sail with my brother.

I bring the magnetic hooks and a lightweight shower curtain to make the space between the twin bed set-up a little more private. I attach the hooks to the ceiling and I also put one where the closet is for changing.

I make sure to move them out of the way as to not hinder the room steward while cleaning the room.

Is the ceiling magnetic?  

so one would secure several magnetic hooks in-line on the ceiling across the room between the couch and bed?  And then hang the sheet from a binder clasp securing in each magnetic hook?

55 minutes ago, greenbeanie said:

Is the ceiling magnetic?  

so one would secure several magnetic hooks in-line on the ceiling across the room between the couch and bed?  And then hang the sheet from a binder clasp securing in each magnetic hook?

The ceiling and most walls are metal, and magnets will adhere. The wall that divides the cabin from the closet is not metallic. Many of us bring magnetic hooks and clips to hang up the Patters, excursion tickets and other necessary detritus to keep the cabin organized.

If you have strong magnet hooks, you can hang wet clothes to dry on hangers from the ceiling.