Premium Drink Package with Non-Alcoholic Package

HBDave

I recently read under the terms and conditions with the alcohol drink packages that you can call Celebrity and have them change one of the guests from the alcohol package to the non-alcohol package. 

My wife drinks little or no alcohol. I was thinking of contacting Celebrity and purchasing the Premium package for me and the non-alcohol package for my wife. We currently have the cruise booked without the All Included.  

My question is....

If she decided to have a drink, would she still be able to order a drink during the Elite Happy Hour or by charging the drink? Or would her cruise card state non-alcohol package and would she be denied.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, HBDave said:

I recently read under the terms and conditions with the alcohol drink packages that you can call Celebrity and have them change one of the guests from the alcohol package to the non-alcohol package. 

My wife drinks little or no alcohol. I was thinking of contacting Celebrity and purchasing the Premium package for me and the non-alcohol package for my wife. We currently have the cruise booked without the All Included.  

My question is....

If she decided to have a drink, would she still be able to order a drink during the Elite Happy Hour or by charging the drink? Or would her cruise card state non-alcohol package and would she be denied.

Thanks!

as long as her card shows Elite and above she can order during Happy Hour just like anyone else. She can also order any drink and pay for it.

Another and possibly cheaper option;

Leave both the Classic packages intact as this will give you wife most non alcoholic drinks.

If you are only going to have the odd drink from the Premium range just pay the extra cost for that drink - you only pay the difference plus 20% tip on the difference.