Zero alcohol beer

jmfdr

We will be on a Saturn sailing next February.   I have a question for a family member—-will he find zero alcohol beer on board?  I told him that my cruise critic pals would know.  Thanks.

• Like 1

Write to tellus@viking.com with the specifics of your cruise and request zero alcohol beer. They’re very accommodating and you will receive a prompt reply. My wife writes to them before every cruise requesting GF beer and so das she hasn’t been disappointed. 

2 hours ago, Torquato said:

Write to tellus@viking.com with the specifics of your cruise and request zero alcohol beer. They’re very accommodating and you will receive a prompt reply. My wife writes to them before every cruise requesting GF beer and so far she hasn’t been disappointed. 

I'm sure it will be available, zero alcohol beer has been my usual lunchtime drink on a number of Viking ocean cruises. My recollection is that it has been Heineken zero but it certainly possible that the brand might vary from itinerary to itinerary.

• Like 2

Just got back from the Viking Star and non-alcoholic beer was readily available at all venues. This cruise was in Scandinavia so the offering was Carlsberg.  

1 hour ago, CRF said:

Just got back from the Viking Star and non-alcoholic beer was readily available at all venues. This cruise was in Scandinavia so the offering was Carlsberg.  

Carlsberg has been the choice on our 2 cruises…Alaska and Empires