Does Holland America ever have a "sale" on their drink packages?

We are booked on the Holland America Eurodam for November. Considering purchasing the '10 Day Unlimited Coca Cola Package' which is currently priced at 94.40 per person. Does Holland America ever have a 'sale price' on the soda package? Thank in advance!

DaveNetMan

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DaveNetMan said:

We are booked on the Holland America Eurodam for November. Considering purchasing the '10 Day Unlimited Coca Cola Package' which is currently priced at 94.40 per person. Does Holland America ever have a 'sale price' on the soda package? Thank in advance!

DaveNetMan

Hey Dave, Celebrity often has reduced pricing on pre cruise items such as drink package and shore excursions, which I really love. Wish HAL did the same as I would probably book more items. 

Happy cruising! 

1 hour ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

I could be wrong, but aren't HAL drink package prices the cheapest of the main stream industry right now? 

Not to say that I wouldn't appreciate a special 🙂 

We were looking at two other cruise lines and you really have to do your homework to determine what's what. I have seen $4 to $7 variances in the same drink. I'm looking at specific call liquor brands.

• Like 1

We are booked on an 11 day Zuiderdam cruise in Nov. and a 9 day Rotterdam cruise in Feb. For both cruises we received a 50% discount on the Have it All Packages. It was cheaper than just buying a drink package for both of us -  we received 2 drink packages. 2 free specialty dinners, $200 in shore excursions, and free WiFi on the 11 day cruise and on the 9 day we received 2 drink packages, 1 specialty dinner, $100 in shore excursions and free WiFi. We are 4* Mariners and I don't know if that made a difference in the 50% discount. We never buy drink packages as they are too expensive.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2024 at 6:10 PM, Djptcp said:

We are booked on an 11 day Zuiderdam cruise in Nov. and a 9 day Rotterdam cruise in Feb. For both cruises we received a 50% discount on the Have it All Packages. It was cheaper than just buying a drink package for both of us -  we received 2 drink packages. 2 free specialty dinners, $200 in shore excursions, and free WiFi on the 11 day cruise and on the 9 day we received 2 drink packages, 1 specialty dinner, $100 in shore excursions and free WiFi. We are 4* Mariners and I don't know if that made a difference in the 50% discount. We never buy drink packages as they are too expensive.

Was this at the time of booking as a booking incentive or a post booking promotion? Do they ever have post booking promotions?

On 8/8/2024 at 7:15 AM, newtocruiseinblue said:

Hey Dave, Celebrity often has reduced pricing on pre cruise items such as drink package and shore excursions, which I really love. Wish HAL did the same as I would probably book more items. 

Happy cruising! 

Especially for Black Friday.  I got really great deals on Celebrity last year during their Black Friday deals.  I have another Celebrity cruise coming up the fall of 2025 so I am hoping for more good deals come Black Friday.  

8 hours ago, MommyAJ6 said:

Was this at the time of booking as a booking incentive or a post booking promotion? Do they ever have post booking promotions?

I think the answer to your question was well put on the other thread.  When HAL said 50% off, they meant the HIA costs 50% of what the individual amenities would be if bought separately.  I haven't ever seen an actual 50% off the HIA since they started selling it.  It's always been about $50-55/day from what I remember. I think it's a good deal at that price if you use the amenities.  That's about the same price as the Signature Drink Package by itself! (currently $53.04/day)

image.png.35a868919541395ba2d160c9e1f55d4f.png

~Nancy