Patagonia Balcony?

Go Noles62

Presumably your cruise is between Buenos Aires and San Antonio?  We were there in March 2024, so January may be a bit warmer.  In our case, the day after leaving San Antonio it was quite cool and not really balcony weather.  On the eastern side, it was pretty warm for about 3-4 days before arriving at Buenos Aires.  That said, we were out on our balcony for 1-2 hours around the sail-away from each port.  Our cruise went to Antarctica, so we were also on the balcony for many hours each day in our winter coats/hats/gloves for the spectacular sightseeing.

We use our balconies more in cooler weather than in hot. I can always bundle up but at a certain point I find they are just too hot to enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved having a balcony on Oosterdam in 2023 between Buenos Aires and Ft. Lauderdale.  Bring binoculars because it's fun to look for wildlife etc. especially going through the Chilean fjords.  Weather was very hot in BA and got cooler as we went south.  Warmed back up as we headed north towards Peru etc.  Bring layers.