Help me choose Bora Bora jetski time!

SaveMeJebus

So we're on the July 2 sailing, which arrives at Bora Bora at 12:30pm and departs the next day at 5:30 (I think). The jet ski tour we're looking at offers tours at 8:30am and 1:30pm, so the question then is do we do a 1:30 tour the first/2nd day or do we do the 8:30am tour the 2nd day.

Concerns would be whether the temp is warm as usual at 8:30am (including water temp). I would venture to guess that things are prettier/calmer at 8:30, but who knows.

Help me!

So we're on the July 2 sailing, which arrives at Bora Bora at 12:30pm and departs the next day at 5:30 (I think). The jet ski tour we're looking at offers tours at 8:30am and 1:30pm, so the question then is do we do a 1:30 tour the first/2nd day or do we do the 8:30am tour the 2nd day.

Concerns would be whether the temp is warm as usual at 8:30am (including water temp). I would venture to guess that things are prettier/calmer at 8:30, but who knows.

Help me!

Am doing the jet-ski tour on the 1st day at 1:30 PM. The Jet-ski company told me that 1:30 would be the best time to visit the lagoon in BB.

We took the 9:00 AM "tour" with Miki Miki on the second day and it turned out great! Our private driver picked the two of us up at 9:00 AM at the dock in Bora Bora, who then took us to their beachside center to meet up with two other couples that were staying at the Hotel Bora Bora on their honeymoons. The water is always the same temp and the morning air is plenty warm enough to enjoy the ride! When you get into port the first day, it's fun to just walk around Viatape and check out the local islanders who are there to greet you when you arrive on the tender. The next day we caught one of the first tenders over to the dock after breakfast, met our driver, then we were off on our adventure. We got back at around 1:00 PM, with plenty of time to go back to the ship, change clothes, then go back to the dock and catch a shuttle bus over to Bloody Mary's for a nice lunch while it poured rain outside.:rolleyes:

Just be careful (if you choose the afternoon tour on the 2nd day) that you get back before the ship leaves!!!!!

When I originally made requests, they gave me 8:30 and 1:30 as choices (Matira), when I said I didn't really want to get up at 8:30 and they confirmed that they didn't think they could get me back by 4:00 for the last tender if I took the afternoon tour, she offered a 10:30 option. We took it and IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!! I think our tour was over 2 hours long.

Oh, and I was wondering the same thing - it was plenty warm at 8:30, but on a wave runner, calm isn't necessarily the most fun. We had a blast jumping the wake of the tender boat!!! I don't think you can go wrong at any time.

I was not able to get in touch w/ Miki Miki Jet skis but I booked thru Matira Jet Skis. They are very quick to reply to e-mail and are always happy to answer any questions.

The contact person is Alexandra and her e-mail is activity@bblr.pf

I paid 190.00 for one jetski for two people and a two hour tour.

Archived