Sit down breakfast and lunch

Thegigs103

Posted (edited)

Yes they do.

And most recently, on the Magnifica last month, they also had a sit down lunch in the Main Dining Room on Embarkation Day, it was very nice, avoided the crowds at the Buffet. 

Edited by cellfree
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, cellfree said:

Yes they do.

And most recently, on the Magnifica last month, they also had a sit down lunch in the Main Dining Room on Embarkation Day, it was very nice, avoided the crowds at the Buffet. 

Hello,

My last two out of the UK replaced Breakfast and Lunch with a 'Brunch' on sea days.

Not keen.

Regards,

Cublet

13 hours ago, Thegigs103 said:

Can u tell me if they offer sit down breakfast and lunch in the main dining room.  Thank you!

5 hours ago, cublet said:

Hello,

My last two out of the UK replaced Breakfast and Lunch with a 'Brunch' on sea days.

Not keen.

Regards,

Cublet

Oh yes, now that you say that, we too have had “brunch” on cruises out of North American ports. Maybe it is now Dining Room breakfast port days and Dining Room brunch sea days.

1 hour ago, jcollin said:

The main dining is open on embarkation day now?  Is that fleet wide?  Specifically interested in Seaside.  Thanks

Not sure if fleet wide, but it certainly was nice, ask as you first set your feet onto the ship (where you are greeted by staff) as they didn’t seem to make too big a deal about it, they are always directing people to the buffet, somehow we just happened to hear it mentioned and when we confirmed “yes the dining room was open for lunch.”

Here in Europe where they make interporting meaning that you'll have people entering and exiting basically all days they have the MDR open for lunch pretty much every day. Back in the day they used to have a small buffet offering on the MDR that completed the experience. And for me, while a sit down MDR lunch is in paper a wonderful idea, service has been very hit or miss with the miss ones on the high save for the little buffet. Hope they have improved a little bit as times go.

On 8/19/2024 at 12:39 PM, Nunagoras said:

Here in Europe where they make interporting meaning that you'll have people entering and exiting basically all days they have the MDR open for lunch pretty much every day. Back in the day they used to have a small buffet offering on the MDR that completed the experience. And for me, while a sit down MDR lunch is in paper a wonderful idea, service has been very hit or miss with the miss ones on the high save for the little buffet. Hope they have improved a little bit as times go.

That makes sense thanks!

Cheers

• Like 1