Differences between Q3 and Q4 on QV?

roger3858

We’re travelling on upcoming cruise on QV for a week on 2nd September. Our first time with Cunard since Covid and our first time on QV- thoroughly looking forward to it. 
We got an email this evening telling us we’d been upgraded from  a Q4 to a Q3 4104. As far as I can tell these are both QG penthouse on the website. Are there any real differences between Q3/4? Or is it really just a matter of cabin location?

Many thanks 

19 minutes ago, Clewgarnet said:

I'm going to be in 4104 in November, so I hope it's a lovely cabin!

We had that cabin booked for one of our ill fated Covid cancelled cruises. A perfect Q3. Above the library [quiet] and an extended balcony so you'll have sun [depending on itinerary] and shade.

What's not to like! 🙂

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Victoria2 said:

We had that cabin booked for one of our ill fated Covid cancelled cruises. A perfect Q3. Above the library [quiet] and an extended balcony so you'll have sun [depending on itinerary] and shade.

What's not to like! 🙂

I prefer to be higher up because of the improved views. We had one on deck 8 though an upgrade once. It was nice but not worth paying for. And, if you have reasonable mobility, the extra walk required to reach the lifts from the Q4s can only be a benefit.

13 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

I prefer to be higher up because of the improved views. We had one on deck 8 though an upgrade once. It was nice but not worth paying for. And, if you have reasonable mobility, the extra walk required to reach the lifts from the Q4s can only be a benefit.

QV's Q1s give good exercise!  😀

1 hour ago, Victoria2 said:

QV's Q1s give good exercise!  😀

I’ll say. (From the plans, not personal experience.) Also quite good exercise going from one end of the balcony to the other.

• Haha 3