All room listed as "Sold Out" for May or June Alaska cruise on Eurodam

Maya_C

HAL's website shows all rooms sold out for a late May date and and early June dates for all categolries. When I tried two different online booking sites, I was unable to book a cabin.  Anyone know what's going on? 

Thanks for replying. I checked and there is no group or charter listed for either of the dates I wanted. The funny thing is that three days ago I went through the process of choosing the 2 staterooms for the family and saw the final cost.  At that time there were rooms in every category. I didn't reserve the rooms then because I needed to check with various family members about the dates. The next day when I tired to book, all cabins on the ship were "Sold Out." Possibly a HAL website update?

Posted (edited)

I just looked on the discount cruise site that I book on and I see 5 seven day trips available in May 2025 on Eurodam. Four 7 day trips available in June 2025 on ED.

Edited by AKJonesy

Thanks. I've seen the same thing on 2 different websites where I've tried to book. On both sites, I chose rooms, got the total price, but when I got to the last step (complete the booking), a message pops up saying,  "An error occurred while performing cruise search" or "unable to process booking." 

• Like 1

Appears to be something wrong with the HAL website (surprise there!) and by extention, the booking engines of the other websites.

I have successfully 'booked'  May 24th, May 31st, June 7th and June 14th, using Chrome Incognito.  Was able to process all the way through to entering passenger details.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I ended up booking with my usual travel agent, who had no problem reserving the cabins I wanted. ~Maya

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1