Advice on booking 360

Luckybee

So I've made my specialty dining reservations for a Feb 10 day cruise for 6 nights of the 10. Wanted to have 3 nights for casual venues/room service and wanted to book 360 for 1 night. A few nights still show availability and when I click onthe available time and it takes me to "reserve" I get an error message. Since I'm a glutton for punishment I called dining( and yes I know about the misinfo they provide lol ) only to be told 360 can only be booked on board which is contrary to everything I've read. Suggestions ?

Posted (edited)

I booked 360 online for our Feb cruise over a month ago with no issue. As a matter of fact, I changed it from one night at 7:30pm to a different night at 5:00pm. Again with no problems.

Edited by canadarocks

Things have not gone smoothly with the "new" dining reservation system.  It feels like our reservations go through sometimes, am told not available, then the bookings disappear.

Chaos would a kind term.  Hope you get it sorted.

PS we finally booked placeholder reservations.   Will sort it out immediately on boarding 

Thank you for your experiences. So based on what you both said I checked the app again and today it allowed me to book. Lol so much for "360 can only be booked onboard". 

This is the third time I've called princess since booking and the third time I was given incorrect info. I can't comprehend how a company allows that to continue, If I allowed that in my business I'd be out of business 😞

• Like 1