Stockperks app down?

Derbie

Hi all, 

The Stockperk app and their customer support is terrible. I have NEVER had any problems in the past with Carnival and Princess in submitting the “stockholder benefits paperwork” and receiving the OBC, every since Carnival/Princess required stockholders to use the Stockperk app things have down the toilet in my opinion. 
I was informed by SP, customer support, that I need to download the app, I told them no, I don’t do 3rd party apps. I emailed all the requested information, copy of brokerage account, and name of ship etc to “hello@stockperk.com”, the person, Zac, said their website doesn’t accommodate the use of an Apple IPad their website only is compatible with cell phones. BTW, you can use an IPad to download the app, but the app still doesn’t work to do what you need. 

Right now I’m stuck in limbo waiting for SP customer service. 
I beginning to think Carnival is putting up roadblocks against stockholders. 😡

Any suggestions?

1 minute ago, waltd said:

No. I checked this morning and nothing on my Princess account.

Still showing pending.

Thanks for the response.  I checked my Princess account as well and my phone and it shows the same as yours. 

Just now, Italy52 said:

Thanks for the response.  I checked my Princess account as well and my phone and it shows the same as yours. 

I will post if and when it comes through. If it doesn't come in by tomorrow I might send an email to the old address and complain.

Dealing with an earthquake.

Just another day in S.  California

4 minutes ago, waltd said:

I will post if and when it comes through. If it doesn't come in by tomorrow I might send an email to the old address and complain.

Dealing with an earthquake.

Just another day in S.  California

Just saw one hit on the news.  Hope  all is well at your end.  We used to live in SoCal (Irvine) and not strangers to the shaking. 

Thanks for your post. If I hear at my end, I will also post.

• Thanks 1

After I emailed my persistent difficulty problem, along with all the needed information required for stockholders onboard credit information to both StockPerks and also the Princess prior stockholders request email, and later also was able to upload manually my proof of stock, I did receive acknowledgment from StockPerks that it was received, and forwarded to Princess.  I checked immediately after receiving this message, and the OBC was there!  And then a few days later, StockPerks sent me a message that my request was denied as the OBC was already there 🤣.   I really don’t know what’s going on with StockPerks and Princess communication, but at least my credit is now there for my upcoming cruise….

@waltd.  I got tired of waiting around for Stockperks to respond so I sent an email yesterday.  This morning, I got an email stating that my request was denied because my stock statement was older than 3 months.  The last time I submitted information for a stock perk there was no mention of a date requirement; this time when I resubmitted my information with a stock statement from August month end, I did see a notice that my stockperks submittal would expire in 3 months. 

Thought I would pass along this information in case it can help.  Good luck.

Ok received an email this morning saying Unsuccessful OBC Application.

Princess couldn't find my Booking number.   LOL    How dare they.

Me bad.   I entered one didget wrong.    So.

I'm starting over.   

Hey at least they replied back.

Old Age is so much fun.  😝

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, waltd said:

Ok received an email this morning saying Unsuccessful OBC Application.

Princess couldn't find my Booking number.   LOL    How dare they.

Me bad.   I entered one didget wrong.    So.

I'm starting over.   

Hey at least they replied back.

Old Age is so much fun.  😝

Received an email on a weekend --- I say that's impressive.  So, did you have to enter information about your booking AFTER you received the stockperks OBC approval?  Can't remember what the procedure is once you get approval since it has been so long since I originally used stockperks.

54 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

Received an email on a weekend --- I say that's impressive.  So, did you have to enter information about your booking AFTER you received the stockperks OBC approval?  Can't remember what the procedure is once you get approval since it has been so long since I originally used stockperks.

Just went back in and filled in the 4 lines with correct information. Received a confirmation email.

• Thanks 1

This morning the stock credit was loaded onto my account.   Someone was working on a Sunday.

After all was said an done this was a pretty simple process.   

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, waltd said:

This morning the stock credit was loaded onto my account.   Someone was working on a Sunday.

After all was said an done this was a pretty simple process.   

I sent mine a few weeks ago on a Saturday. It was promptly loaded on Monday which was fine.

14 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

Hopefully, I will have good luck like you.

Why do I think we are going to miss each other by a week? I am doing the Sept 28th cruise after Whistler (just so my vacation is not a week). I assume you are on October 5th cruise?

On 9/14/2024 at 11:06 AM, Italy52 said:

I received an email the day I submitted it saying "New Perk Redeemed" and it acknowledged my submission. Then received an email from Stockperks saying "Successful OBC Application to itinerary". That email was at 3 am on a Monday.

My guess is everything is automated.

12 minutes ago, Coral said:

Why do I think we are going to miss each other by a week? I am doing the Sept 28th cruise after Whistler (just so my vacation is not a week). I assume you are on October 5th cruise?

Sadly, no.  My husband surprised me with a California Coastal Cruise out of LA for my birthday which is October 19th.  We had to book a guarantee cabin so I am waiting on that assignment.  My Alaska cruises are always planned out way ahead so no stress; this is a little different. 😁

Here is the email I received early Friday morning:

Manual Brokerage Statement Submission Acknowledgement

Dear XXXXX

Thank you for submitting your proof of share ownership. Stockperks is reviewing your submission now and will respond within three (3) working days with next steps.

Thank you for joining the Stockperks family!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

Sadly, no.  My husband surprised me with a California Coastal Cruise out of LA for my birthday which is October 19th.  We had to book a guarantee cabin so I am waiting on that assignment.  My Alaska cruises are always planned out way ahead so no stress; this is a little different. 😁

Manual Brokerage Statement Submission Acknowledgement

Dear XXXXX

Thank you for submitting your proof of share ownership. Stockperks is reviewing your submission now and will respond within three (3) working days with next steps.

Thank you for joining the Stockperks family!

I think I did the easier route (it was a company that was one of the ones listed). This is what mine said:

OBC Benefit Submission Acknowledgement

Dear user,

Congratulations! Your request for an onboard credit for your upcoming cruise has been successfully submitted to Princess.

We will be in touch with you in the next five (5) business days to either:

1. Confirm that the credit has been applied to your cruise booking by Princess; or
  2. Request for more information regarding your application.

Thank you for being a loyal CCL shareholder and a member of Stockperks!

1. Confirm that the credit has been applied to your cruise booking by Princess; or

Just now, Coral said:

I think I did the easier route (it was a company that was one of the ones listed). This is what mine said:

OBC Benefit Submission Acknowledgement

Dear user,

Congratulations! Your request for an onboard credit for your upcoming cruise has been successfully submitted to Princess.

We will be in touch with you in the next five (5) business days to either:

Hmmm.  My company was under a drop-down menu.  I guess we will see what happens this week.  Fingers crossed all goes well. 

Have a wonderful time on your vacation!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

Great gift! Happy early birthday!

I just booked mine recently. I was able to grab a cabin somewhat aft, all the others were very forward. So glad I am not forward. I am pretty stressed right now because the beginning of the school year was so crazy. I need some relaxation. I added the cruise to the land trip so that I am gone for longer than a week with the hopes of relaxing! 😉 

• Like 1