Allure of the Seas Evian Water Package

I am booked on the Allure of the Seas transatlantic cruise in February 2025 from Miami to Barcelona. I’ve been trying to book the Evian water package. It gives a price, but when I go to reserve it, it says “Sorry, there is no availability on this date.” 

I know this will be the last cruise before the Allure goes into that well-publicized $100 million refurbishment in Spain, so are they not bothering to fully stock the ship? I drink only water and don’t drink alcohol or sugary beverages, so this is a bit disappointing for me. Do you think this may change as the cruise gets closer and I’ll be able to order it eventually? 

Thanks! 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, RCTransatlanticLover said:

I know this will be the last cruise before the Allure goes into that well-publicized $100 million refurbishment in Spain, so are they not bothering to fully stock the ship?

Welcome to CC.

No, it may be an IT issue or just not yet available. Ask others in the Roll Call thread (or social media) for your sailing if they have it available in their planner.

If really needed, get a case of water some place in Miami before boarding.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Welcome to CC.

No, it may be an IT issue or just not yet available. Ask others in the Roll Call thread (or social media) for your sailing if they have it available in their planner.

If really needed, get a case of water some place in Miami before boarding.

Thanks for the reply. I drink A LOT of water, so I think trying to bring a case of water aboard would make my suitcase too heavy and would be impractical. I think I’ll just wait and keep checking the app. Hopefully it’ll be available soon. 

12 hours ago, RCTransatlanticLover said:

Thanks for the reply. I drink A LOT of water, so I think trying to bring a case of water aboard would make my suitcase too heavy and would be impractical. I think I’ll just wait and keep checking the app. Hopefully it’ll be available soon. 

We always bring a case of water on our cruise. We just slap a baggage tag on it with clear packing tape and give it to the porter. It always finds its way to our cabin. 

47 minutes ago, QTBabyNurse said:

We always bring a case of water on our cruise. We just slap a baggage tag on it with clear packing tape and give it to the porter. It always finds its way to our cabin. 

Thanks for your reply! I thought Royal Caribbean would frown upon that, as I’d presume that they want you to buy their water, like their alcohol. Interesting. I’ll be going on a transatlantic cruise by myself and will have a backpack and a full sized suitcase, so I won’t be able to carry a case of water in addition. Thanks for the advice, though. 

9 hours ago, RCTransatlanticLover said:

I thought Royal Caribbean would frown upon that, as I’d presume that they want you to buy their water, like their alcohol.

RCI doesn't care but some ports do - the method mentioned may not work in some ports (the porter won't take it - as it's supposed to be carried on).