Crown lounge access

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Right, the older/smaller ships (and non-mainland ports) were the last to convert.

That would have been the Explorer. At least we know what to expect for our next March cruise on the Radiance. 

59 minutes ago, wants2cruise2 said:

I don’t do alcohol, but love love love the lounge, a big tea drinker, and yes sometimes nothing is set up right for embarkation, but sometimes the coffee machine is.

i use my vouchers all day for things like fresh squeezed oj with breakfast, water bottles during the day, several virgin pina colada's.

maybe a soda with dinner.
 Doesn’t have to be just for alcoholic beverages.

and there is a concierge in there if you need one

5 hours ago, oceanblue33 said:

Dang I was really looking forward going there just made it to Diamond. After reading this probably won’t. 

Congrats on Diamond Status. Remember was so happy get that myself 25yrs ago, back then there was no Diamond Plus or Pinnacle levels.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Very few want in before 5 pm happy hours start time. Nothing in there. Mostly the coffee machine not set up and not working, no food, no nothing and many are in windowless rooms now. Not inviting to me to be where I cant see out and nothing there, empty room. 

Out of 20+ cruises after we became Diamond only once coffee machine was not working (last year on Liberty and we got coffee vouchers to use) and it is fixed now. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Tatka said:

Out of 20+ cruises after we became Diamond only once coffee machine was not working (last year on Liberty and we got coffee vouchers to use) and it is fixed now. 

I didnt say it was broken. I said it wasnt set up with cups ready to use right after i boarded. If you're going to quote me dont then put words in my mouth. 

Yes other days during the day it is working. I said ...right after I board, its unmanned and no cups right after i board the ship. Or sometimes at 6 am the coffee grounds need to be emptied. Getting vouchers is for when its broken. Please reread. And quote someone else if people want to attack what I said and cant read. 

I've only gotten vouchers if the machine is broken, not because it wasnt set up at NOON the day I boarded. I keep repeating... right after I board and then someone else said well it was open at happy hour .. not what I said. I dont know why people dont know what is RIGHT AFTER I BOARD. It's been my experience when I am wandering around right after I board the crown lounge is usually pretty empty and not ready for service. 

Edited by firefly333