Another Fun Night at the CC HAL Las Vegas Get Together

LAFFNVEGAS

We just got home from another great night out with fellow Las Vegas HAL Board members and welcoming Dave aka dakrewser. We really had a great time talking about of all things cruising:D I think everyone of us had a cruise coming up with in the next 4 months several very soon:)

It was great to finally meet Dave.

Here is a link to the photos I took tonight, BillS also took photos so I am sure he will be posting also.

http://community.webshots.com/album/549015863XzFuEe

Thanks Everyone it was Great.:cool:

You're quick, Lisa! I stopped to call my wife and you sneak in with pictures before I could even post my "thanks" in the other thread!

But, as I said there, this event is something anybody nearby, within a couple of hours drive - or even dropping into the airport to make a connection - should try to do. It was great fun!

Lisa-I just don't know how you get your photos "up" so quickly! I will try to get mine posted this weekend. It WAS good fun last night-great to see everyone again and to finally meet Dave.

Thanks for sharing the pictures, Lisa!

was had by ALL. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Steve and I WILL return to Las Vegas, hopefully sometime this year, and if so, look forward to meeting y'all. In the meantime, I will enjoy your postings and photos :)

Marie

I'd love to have the chance to join one of your get togethers.
And we'd love to have you and DH with us sometime.

It's really unique, I guess, that we have such a good group of HAL cruisers here who enjoy getting together. And it gives us a good excuse to do so when friends from this board come to town.

Another great time with the Las Vegas CC group dinner, it just gets better each time. Warm, friendly, interesting, fun group of people that share helpful information and all things related to cruising, be it on HAL or other lines as well as River Cruises in Europe. Also, tips, like the one shared by Jhannah on passports. We did miss Ine and Ton this time. Really enjoyed meeting and having Dave, “dakrewser” join us.

SeaGypsy

Once again, the Las Vegas CC group had a pleasant evening. It was nice to get together with the regulars as well as meeting Dave from CA. Ine and Ton, there was a fond mention of you folks. Thanks to Jim Hannah for organizing it, Lisa L and Bill S. for their photos. We all have cruises to look forward to. It is always super to meet with "interesting" and "interested" people who share the same love of HAL. All of the CC members who were not there should feel lucky that we are sharing this with you as normally "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

Kay, AKA Doxiemom

Hey John! I found you. This is Leslie, friend of Felice's. Remember we went on the Viking Serenade together a million years ago? Looks like you and Maria are quite big cruisers! Say Hi to her for us.

Leslie Zdroy

Hey Leslie; too funny and what a small world again!! We remember you guys very well from the good old Viking Serenade (Maria says hi too); how is Frank doing? tell him I hope everything is code-4 at work with the LapDogs! Good seeing you here!;)

Hey Leslie; too funny and what a small world again!! We remember you guys very well from the good old Viking Serenade (Maria says hi too); how is Frank doing? tell him I hope everything is code-4 at work with the LapDogs! Good seeing you here!;)

Hi John! Frank is great. Retired!!! He still goes to the station and works out at the gym with the other Dogs! Where are you and Maria traveling to next? Write to me on my email. pacoloveschocolate@yahoo.com

Leslie

I think it's great that you guys can get together. Thanks for the photos. And how neat to have an out-of-town guest.

I'm thinking about cc get-togethers for the trans-Atlantic trips. susana.

I think it's great that you guys can get together. Thanks for the photos. And how neat to have an out-of-town guest.

I'm thinking about cc get-togethers for the trans-Atlantic trips. susana.

Susana- I know DH and I, and BillS and DW as well as others would love to meet you and Lane on the Noordam Fall transatlantic! We have quite a group going and only 5 hours in Port, hopefully we can get together for an authentic late lunch or such!! :D

Archived