Last Minute Check-In

kentgal

We recently had a family medical issue which almost prevented us from going on the cruise (Ruby Princess leaving Sept 10). We were prepared to cancel our cruise even at the last minute, but have now determined we are able to go.

However, we just completed our check-in on the app, but it was too late to request the medallions be mailed to us.  Our app shows we're "All Set, ready to sail" and to report to the Blue lane for Boarding Pass.

We have printed our luggage tags and we have our passports.

However, I feel like I'm missing something.  Is there anything I've missed?  I just want to get on the ship and relax. The stress of the last 6 weeks have been really difficult, I can't wait to start cruising.

Thank you.

Sounds like you are ready!  I would print your travel summary and take along with your passports and luggage tags.  It will give you any information you may need and proof of any purchases, etc.

You will just go through the blue lane to pick up your Medallions.

Have a great cruise!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kentgal said:

We recently had a family medical issue which almost prevented us from going on the cruise (Ruby Princess leaving Sept 10). We were prepared to cancel our cruise even at the last minute, but have now determined we are able to go.

However, we just completed our check-in on the app, but it was too late to request the medallions be mailed to us.  Our app shows we're "All Set, ready to sail" and to report to the Blue lane for Boarding Pass.

We have printed our luggage tags and we have our passports.

However, I feel like I'm missing something.  Is there anything I've missed?  I just want to get on the ship and relax. The stress of the last 6 weeks have been really difficult, I can't wait to start cruising.

Thank you.

No just make sure you your passport and pick up your medallion at port and get on board no big deal

Even if you did nothing to check in on the App, you can still be checked in by the port agents and allowed to board so long as you can produce valid ID, whether that be a passport or DL/birth certificate combo.  Princess by default will create a Medallion for port pick up if you didn’t place an order through the App.

11 minutes ago, SCX22 said:

Even if you did nothing to check in on the App, you can still be checked in by the port agents and allowed to board so long as you can produce valid ID, whether that be a passport or DL/birth certificate combo.  Princess by default will create a Medallion for port pick up if you didn’t place an order through the App.

I did not check what ports are on that cruise but there are countries you do need a passport for. Also if you have an emergency outside of the US you may need a passport to fly home

• Like 1