LIVE Symphony OTS - September 15, 2024

1 minute ago, tracey980 said:

Glad to hear you are through the storm. My mom is onboard as well. 

I’m sure she’s taking it like a champ!!!  but I’m rather a sissy though 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2024 at 9:57 AM, EllieinNJ said:

Just got off the Liberty in Bayonne.  We did a private lot with free shuttle to port.  Very convenient.  Envy you the first day buffet of seafood.  Ours was mostly fried stuff and very unappetizing..  We will be on the Symphony next September and hope they still have the seafood buffet.  Have a great trip and don't forget to tell us all about what you did in the ports.

Do you mind sharing name/address of private lot?

12 minutes ago, Crazy planning mom said:

We are doing this same sailing next month and I am a little worried.

Hooked should be awesome!!!  Also October should be better than September so you guys should have better sailing than us 😁

• Thanks 1

Glad you are feeling better and thanks for keeping us updated!

I am so excited for my Symphony cruise in November.  It'll be my first cruise on Royal since January 2000 when I did a 10 night on Splendour of the Seas.  Symphony is gonna blow my mind I'm pretty sure...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, buffet24 said:

We like to do this during lunch time.  It’s cheaper and also we don’t lose out on a MDR dinner which I’ve already pad for!!!  (Yup I’m too cheap) 🤣🤣🤣

FYI - You already paid for a MDR lunch (if a sea day).  😛  😄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Southern Dan said:

Glad you are feeling better and thanks for keeping us updated!

I am so excited for my Symphony cruise in November.  It'll be my first cruise on Royal since January 2000 when I did a 10 night on Splendour of the Seas.  Symphony is gonna blow my mind I'm pretty sure...

2000 ???? 😳😳😳 You are gonna be so surprised how much these ships have advanced in technology and design!!! You’re gonna have great time!!! 😁😁😁

It sounds like you aren't MDR folks but if you pass the MDR during the day, please include a picture of the daily menu (posted outside).  And maybe a compass page or two?  Thanks!!

Talk about the shows, also.

Thanks!

47 minutes ago, MD_Dan said:

It sounds like you aren't MDR folks but if you pass the MDR during the day, please include a picture of the daily menu (posted outside). 

OP said: " we don’t lose out on a MDR dinner which I’ve already pad for!!! ".  Seems like they are MDR folks.

FYI - The MDR menu is posted in the app.  Select the current sailing to get accurate menus.

We got off the Symphony in August- Loved our Grand Suite.  Coastal kitchen was excellent- great service.  Enjoyed the suite lounge and deck.  No crowds and all was wonderful.  Loved Hairspray, the Ice and Water shows.  You cannot go wrong with the Symphony of the Seas-

• Like 1