Live from Cunard Queen Elizabeth Pacific Coast 9/19-22/24

VintageCheap

19 minutes ago, rakkor said:

Was this an Air Wrap? Jane is getting concerned that hers won't work on our upcoming QA and QM2 cruises and she's not sure how she'll survive without it! Apparently it's the best thing to have happened to her hair.

Why not use the balcony? 😀

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, rakkor said:

Was this an Air Wrap? Jane is getting concerned that hers won't work on our upcoming QA and QM2 cruises and she's not sure how she'll survive without it! Apparently it's the best thing to have happened to her hair.

It is a Dyson Airwrap and I was totally lost without it during this cruise. I tried it by plugging directly into the U.S. socket and I tried it putting it into the U.S. part of one of those cubes that converts. We’re sailing QM2 in December. If you’re sailing before that date please let me know if it works for her. Also, the make-up mirror did not have a light.

8 hours ago, rakkor said:

If it's of any use, our cabin hairdryer on QA was a Dyson and I think the wattage is more then an Air Wrap.

14 minutes ago, Victoria2 said:

If it's of any use, our cabin hairdryer on QA was a Dyson and I think the wattage is more then an Air Wrap.

We own both the Air Wrap and the Dyson hair dryer. I think there are different versions of the hair dryer because what I have at home is different from my hair stylist. I’ll be glad to hear what @rakkor discovers. But, I’m packing my trusty curling iron just in case.